OCCA The Oxford Centre for Christian Apologetics is an autonomous study centre based in Oxford, England.
Established in 2005, OCCA offers a range of programmes.
By coming to study at the OCCA you will:
- Receive solid biblical grounding based upon evangelical conviction
- Be taught how to face today’s challenges to Christian thought with philosophically astute academic excellence
- Apply your learning in practical evangelistic settings
- Have the opportunity to question and respond to material you encounter
- Be encouraged to take research initiative, helping to sharpen your mind
- Receive training that will shape a lifetime
- Be taught and discipled by leading theologians, apologists and scholars including Alister McGrath, Os Guinness, Amy Orr-Ewing and Michael Ramsden
- Be equipped to be able to speak for Christ in the public sphere
The training opportunities currently on offer are:
►Find out more about the OCCA Programme
OCCA BUSINESS PROGRAMME
The OCCA Business Programme is a stand-alone programme, designed for experienced business people and professionals in the workplace. The course runs for 4 weeks rather than a full academic year, making it suitable for a sabbatical or extended period of annual leave. It is the perfect choice for those seeking to go deeper in their Christian witness. It covers foundational teaching in apologetics, theology and biblical studies, all with a special focus on workplace evangelism.
►Find out more about the OCCA Business Programme
OTHER TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES
RZIM also offer many other training opportunities, including a training weekend programme and one-day training events throughout the year.
Further details can be found on this website, or by visiting www.rzim.eu.